According to sources Prince Harry, who marries US former actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, has been transformed in recent years from an angry young man into one of the British royal family's greatest assets. Meanwhile the younger son of the heir to the throne Prince Charles and the late Diana, princess of Wales, the 33 year old has always struggled with his role and for much of his youth seemed to want nothing more than to escape.
Accordingly he spent 10 years in the British army, serving 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan, but hit the headlines for his partying and his outspoken criticism of the media. Recently the prince has rebuilt his reputation, however, through his charity work with veterans and by taking on more duties from his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.
in a remarkably candid interview last year, the prince admitted he came
"very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions". Moreover he
turned a corner and in July 2016 met Markle, a US television star, on a blind
date set up by a mutual friend and hence their transatlantic romance quickly
blossomed. Further Harry still gets himself in scrapes, including telling
Newsweek magazine that he did not think anyone in the royal family wanted to be
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu