According to sources Prince Harry, who marries US former actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, has been transformed in recent years from an angry young man into one of the British royal family's greatest assets. Meanwhile the younger son of the heir to the throne Prince Charles and the late Diana, princess of Wales, the 33 year old has always struggled with his role and for much of his youth seemed to want nothing more than to escape.
Accordingly he spent 10 years in the British army, serving 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan, but hit the headlines for his partying and his outspoken criticism of the media. Recently the prince has rebuilt his reputation, however, through his charity work with veterans and by taking on more duties from his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.
in a remarkably candid interview last year, the prince admitted he came
"very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions". Moreover he
turned a corner and in July 2016 met Markle, a US television star, on a blind
date set up by a mutual friend and hence their transatlantic romance quickly
blossomed. Further Harry still gets himself in scrapes, including telling
Newsweek magazine that he did not think anyone in the royal family wanted to be
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls