Washington sources reported that we thank President Trump for taking action to disentangle taxpayers from the abortion business," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B. Anthony List, an anti-abortion group. Accordingly the Federal funds are already barred from directly financing abortions, but clinics have been able to obtain public money for their other activities, such as consultations, contraception and screenings for sexually transmitted diseases.
Meanwhile the proposed policy "would ensure that taxpayers do not indirectly fund abortions," a White House statement said. Recently the Health and Human Services Department launched a regulatory process cutting funding for health centres that do not have different locations for their family planning and abortion services. Furthermore the Trump administration wants to separate abortion from family planning.
Moreover by requiring clinics to have different locations not just
separate finances between their abortion and non-abortion services creates a
new obstacle for them to secure federal funding. A White House statement read "The
administration's announcement today of a proposed rule on Title X family
planning program fulfils President Donald J. Trump's promise to continue to
improve women's health and ensure that federal funds are not used to fund the
abortion industry in violation of the law".
Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain According to sources it was stated that the world famous "Bikini Climber" of died of suspected hypothermia after a fall in Taiwan's Yushan National Park. Reportedly Hypothermia is a condition in which a human body dissipates more heat than it absorbs, in this case due to exposure to extreme cold.
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies