Washington sources reported that we thank President Trump for taking action to disentangle taxpayers from the abortion business," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B. Anthony List, an anti-abortion group. Accordingly the Federal funds are already barred from directly financing abortions, but clinics have been able to obtain public money for their other activities, such as consultations, contraception and screenings for sexually transmitted diseases.
Meanwhile the proposed policy "would ensure that taxpayers do not indirectly fund abortions," a White House statement said. Recently the Health and Human Services Department launched a regulatory process cutting funding for health centres that do not have different locations for their family planning and abortion services. Furthermore the Trump administration wants to separate abortion from family planning.
Moreover by requiring clinics to have different locations not just
separate finances between their abortion and non-abortion services creates a
new obstacle for them to secure federal funding. A White House statement read "The
administration's announcement today of a proposed rule on Title X family
planning program fulfils President Donald J. Trump's promise to continue to
improve women's health and ensure that federal funds are not used to fund the
abortion industry in violation of the law".
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!