Bengaluru sources reported that in a turn of high-octane political events, BS Yeddyurappa has admitted his failure to gather required numbers to form the government and announced to quit as Chief Minister of Karnataka. As per report in an emotional speech, teary-eyed Yeddyurappa claimed he wanted to do a lot for the people of Karnataka but couldn't due to lack of numbers.
Meanwhile he alleged that he is resigning for the CM post due to "un ethical" coalition of Congress and JD(S). Yeddyurappa further alleged that this is against to the will of the people of Karnataka. Moreover as soon as Yedyyurappa completed his speech, he left to the Raj Bhavan to submit his resignation to Governor Vajubhai Vala. BJP MLAs followed him with a sad faces.
Furthermore with this, stage is all set for
Kumaraswamy to become the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. Kumaraswamy,
Congress senior leader and ex minister Shivakumar are all smiles with no hurdles
for Congress-JD(S) combine. Moreover delighted with this, MLAs of Congress and
JD(S) have stayed in Vidhan Sabha and shown victory symbols.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?