Bengaluru sources reported that in a turn of high-octane political events, BS Yeddyurappa has admitted his failure to gather required numbers to form the government and announced to quit as Chief Minister of Karnataka. As per report in an emotional speech, teary-eyed Yeddyurappa claimed he wanted to do a lot for the people of Karnataka but couldn't due to lack of numbers.
Meanwhile he alleged that he is resigning for the CM post due to "un ethical" coalition of Congress and JD(S). Yeddyurappa further alleged that this is against to the will of the people of Karnataka. Moreover as soon as Yedyyurappa completed his speech, he left to the Raj Bhavan to submit his resignation to Governor Vajubhai Vala. BJP MLAs followed him with a sad faces.
Furthermore with this, stage is all set for
Kumaraswamy to become the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. Kumaraswamy,
Congress senior leader and ex minister Shivakumar are all smiles with no hurdles
for Congress-JD(S) combine. Moreover delighted with this, MLAs of Congress and
JD(S) have stayed in Vidhan Sabha and shown victory symbols.
Can Rahul Gandhi become PM in 2019 Polls? Accordingly this is very interesting question. In my view Rahul Gandhi himself is not serious about his political career. Meanwhile it was his lucky destiny that he burned in the family of Gandhi who ruled in India for more than 60 years. For example he spent his vacation of New Year in Europe and he already knew that the elections in 5 states are very near.
- Who will Become CM of AP? Jagan or Chandrababu Naidu or Lokesh
- Zomato introduces 100% Safely Sealed Badge across 10 Cities
- Astrology says YS Jagan will win Opposition in LS Polls 2019
- Is Nagarjuna ready to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 3?
- SV Mohan Back in YSRCP
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy