Bengaluru sources reported that in a turn of high-octane political events, BS Yeddyurappa has admitted his failure to gather required numbers to form the government and announced to quit as Chief Minister of Karnataka. As per report in an emotional speech, teary-eyed Yeddyurappa claimed he wanted to do a lot for the people of Karnataka but couldn't due to lack of numbers.
Meanwhile he alleged that he is resigning for the CM post due to "un ethical" coalition of Congress and JD(S). Yeddyurappa further alleged that this is against to the will of the people of Karnataka. Moreover as soon as Yedyyurappa completed his speech, he left to the Raj Bhavan to submit his resignation to Governor Vajubhai Vala. BJP MLAs followed him with a sad faces.
Furthermore with this, stage is all set for
Kumaraswamy to become the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. Kumaraswamy,
Congress senior leader and ex minister Shivakumar are all smiles with no hurdles
for Congress-JD(S) combine. Moreover delighted with this, MLAs of Congress and
JD(S) have stayed in Vidhan Sabha and shown victory symbols.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!