As per report the monsoon rains are set to arrive in India, with Kerala receiving the first showers on May 29. Meanwhile the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said India is set to get a normal monsoon this year, with average rainfall likely to be 97% essential for the economy. Meanwhile this year’s prediction for a normal monsoon by the IMD is the third in succession in the last three years and however, rains had ended below normal last year.
Moreover when commenting on the advance of monsoon over the Andaman Sea, the IMD on Friday said, “The south-west monsoon advances over the Andaman Sea normally around May 20 with a standard deviation of about one week. Furthermore conditions are likely to become favorable for the advance of south-west monsoon into some parts of Andaman Sea and south-east Bay of Bengal around May 23.
Met also said “The southwest monsoon will mark the beginning
of the rainy season as it progresses northward, the heat marred region will
experience relief from scorching summer”. As per report "The southwest
monsoon is expected to set in over Kerala on May 29 with a model error of
plus-minus four days". Further a figure between 96 to 104% is considered
normal monsoon. Monsoon season normally extends from June 1 to September 30.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee