It has been found that the key behind BJP withdrawing their rule in Karnataka even without entering the floor test happens to be the released audios of BJP leaders negotiating with Congress and JDS leaders. Congress had used specially designed android applications to record the conversations. Till yesterday morning, it was believed that BS Yeddyurappa had the idea and confidence of proving majority in the floor test.
However it was post the release of an audio of his conversation with a congress MLA that he had a change of mind. Besides, day before yesterday saw the release of another audio clip of BJP's Somasekara Reddy involved in negotiations. With Reddy's conversations where he had offered 100 crores for joining BJP becoming viral, Congress used it as a weapon to destroy BJP plans.
Though BJP dismissed the audio
evidence as fake ones, Congress released other audios as well, this time
featuring Yeddy himself, totally shaking the BJP fort. With so much pressure
mounting on the party as well as Yeddyurappa, the party had decided to not even
enter the floor test, and forced Yeddyurappa to resign, and ultimately has lead
to Kumarasamy lead Congress all set to form the government on Wednesday.
The congress strategy of installing apps that automatically recorded phone
calls, had worked big time in their favor, perfectly thwarting the plans of
Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan said when addressing the joint session of both Houses of the state legislature, he said the scheme has become a role model for several states and has earned praise even in the international arena. He said "It is a matter of pride that UN Food and Agriculture Organization praised this scheme. Several states are preparing to adopt it”.
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019