It has been found that the key behind BJP withdrawing their rule in Karnataka even without entering the floor test happens to be the released audios of BJP leaders negotiating with Congress and JDS leaders. Congress had used specially designed android applications to record the conversations. Till yesterday morning, it was believed that BS Yeddyurappa had the idea and confidence of proving majority in the floor test.
However it was post the release of an audio of his conversation with a congress MLA that he had a change of mind. Besides, day before yesterday saw the release of another audio clip of BJP's Somasekara Reddy involved in negotiations. With Reddy's conversations where he had offered 100 crores for joining BJP becoming viral, Congress used it as a weapon to destroy BJP plans.
Though BJP dismissed the audio
evidence as fake ones, Congress released other audios as well, this time
featuring Yeddy himself, totally shaking the BJP fort. With so much pressure
mounting on the party as well as Yeddyurappa, the party had decided to not even
enter the floor test, and forced Yeddyurappa to resign, and ultimately has lead
to Kumarasamy lead Congress all set to form the government on Wednesday.
The congress strategy of installing apps that automatically recorded phone
calls, had worked big time in their favor, perfectly thwarting the plans of
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi