Legendary actor and the founder leader of Makkal needhi Maiam political party, Ulaga nayagan Kamal Hassan, has today met the Chief Minister of Kerala, Shri Pinarayi Vijayan and made discussions. Kamal Hassan had met the Chief Minister in Kochi, and had a discussion with him for few hours.
The actor has been to the god's own country, for participating in an awards ceremony organized by a television channel, and gracing the event. It has been understood that, prior to attending the award function, Kamal Haasan took his time out to meet the Kerala Chief Minister in his residence in Kochi.
During the discussion with the Kerala
CM. the actor had discussed his views on the current political scenarios, as
well the ongoing Cauvery water management issue and other burning social issues
in the southern states. It must be noted that Kamal Hassan has always
maintained a cordial relationship with Pinarayi Vijayan, and had met him even
before and after the formation of his political party. Pinarayi Vijayan has been
a very TN friendly CM, who had even helped Tamil students when they had been to
Kerala for NEET examinations.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak