Legendary actor and the founder leader of Makkal needhi Maiam political party, Ulaga nayagan Kamal Hassan, has today met the Chief Minister of Kerala, Shri Pinarayi Vijayan and made discussions. Kamal Hassan had met the Chief Minister in Kochi, and had a discussion with him for few hours.
The actor has been to the god's own country, for participating in an awards ceremony organized by a television channel, and gracing the event. It has been understood that, prior to attending the award function, Kamal Haasan took his time out to meet the Kerala Chief Minister in his residence in Kochi.
During the discussion with the Kerala
CM. the actor had discussed his views on the current political scenarios, as
well the ongoing Cauvery water management issue and other burning social issues
in the southern states. It must be noted that Kamal Hassan has always
maintained a cordial relationship with Pinarayi Vijayan, and had met him even
before and after the formation of his political party. Pinarayi Vijayan has been
a very TN friendly CM, who had even helped Tamil students when they had been to
Kerala for NEET examinations.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?