According to sources for the first time ever, Congress has acted in time. Even before the complete results are out, it started negotiations with JD(S). In order to stop Modi juggernaut in South, Congress decided to offer unconditional support to Kumaraswamy and offered him the CM post. This has worked brilliantly. The proactive measures of Congress has played vital role in this entire episode of Kar'Nataka'.
Meanwhile the twist in the entire tale is Congress knocking the doors of the Supreme Court at midnight. The SC bench convened in the wee hours and heard the petition filed by the Congress and JD(S) combine. Though the SC didn't stop the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, it has given a major blow to him by ordering to go for the Floor Test in 24 hours.
Patriarch Deve Gowda said to have made an emotional appeal to all his party
MLAs requesting that this would be his last election and would like to see his
son Kumaraswamy as the Chief Minister. Deve Gowda's emotional request said to
have moved JD(S) MLAs who decided not to switch over to BJP even when huge
offers came in from the Saffron leaders.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!