According to sources for the first time ever, Congress has acted in time. Even before the complete results are out, it started negotiations with JD(S). In order to stop Modi juggernaut in South, Congress decided to offer unconditional support to Kumaraswamy and offered him the CM post. This has worked brilliantly. The proactive measures of Congress has played vital role in this entire episode of Kar'Nataka'.
Meanwhile the twist in the entire tale is Congress knocking the doors of the Supreme Court at midnight. The SC bench convened in the wee hours and heard the petition filed by the Congress and JD(S) combine. Though the SC didn't stop the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, it has given a major blow to him by ordering to go for the Floor Test in 24 hours.
Patriarch Deve Gowda said to have made an emotional appeal to all his party
MLAs requesting that this would be his last election and would like to see his
son Kumaraswamy as the Chief Minister. Deve Gowda's emotional request said to
have moved JD(S) MLAs who decided not to switch over to BJP even when huge
offers came in from the Saffron leaders.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli