Andhra sources added that Pawan Kalyan, who had been claiming that he was not power hungry, shockingly stated that his party would come into power in 2019. Meanwhile Pawan announced that Janasena party would form the government in the next general elections without any doubt. Furthermore these comments of Pawan on power have invited mixed reactions from netizens. Earlier many netizens commented that Pawan is also turning into a regular politician who is hungry of power.
Pawan said during the launch of his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam "With the support of youth, blessings of elders and women, we are forming the government in 2019 for sure". Moreover these remarks of Pawan is also seen as a set back to YSRCP as YS Jagan has been claiming of storming to power in 2019. It looks like, Pawan is also going to give tough competition to Jagan when it comes to power. Accordingly Pawan's remarks once again indicated that it is going to be a triangular fight in Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore one more
surprising comment from Pawan is about his yatra. Pawan said his Porata Yatra
is to improve his awareness on public issues and hence he is interacting with
people more. Presently many political analysts are wondering then why it is
called Porata Yatra instead of calling it Avagahana Yatra.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party