Andhra sources added that Pawan Kalyan, who had been claiming that he was not power hungry, shockingly stated that his party would come into power in 2019. Meanwhile Pawan announced that Janasena party would form the government in the next general elections without any doubt. Furthermore these comments of Pawan on power have invited mixed reactions from netizens. Earlier many netizens commented that Pawan is also turning into a regular politician who is hungry of power.
Pawan said during the launch of his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam "With the support of youth, blessings of elders and women, we are forming the government in 2019 for sure". Moreover these remarks of Pawan is also seen as a set back to YSRCP as YS Jagan has been claiming of storming to power in 2019. It looks like, Pawan is also going to give tough competition to Jagan when it comes to power. Accordingly Pawan's remarks once again indicated that it is going to be a triangular fight in Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore one more
surprising comment from Pawan is about his yatra. Pawan said his Porata Yatra
is to improve his awareness on public issues and hence he is interacting with
people more. Presently many political analysts are wondering then why it is
called Porata Yatra instead of calling it Avagahana Yatra.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20