Andhra sources added that Pawan Kalyan, who had been claiming that he was not power hungry, shockingly stated that his party would come into power in 2019. Meanwhile Pawan announced that Janasena party would form the government in the next general elections without any doubt. Furthermore these comments of Pawan on power have invited mixed reactions from netizens. Earlier many netizens commented that Pawan is also turning into a regular politician who is hungry of power.
Pawan said during the launch of his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam "With the support of youth, blessings of elders and women, we are forming the government in 2019 for sure". Moreover these remarks of Pawan is also seen as a set back to YSRCP as YS Jagan has been claiming of storming to power in 2019. It looks like, Pawan is also going to give tough competition to Jagan when it comes to power. Accordingly Pawan's remarks once again indicated that it is going to be a triangular fight in Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore one more
surprising comment from Pawan is about his yatra. Pawan said his Porata Yatra
is to improve his awareness on public issues and hence he is interacting with
people more. Presently many political analysts are wondering then why it is
called Porata Yatra instead of calling it Avagahana Yatra.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again