Accordingly as soon as Yeddyurappa announced to offer his resignation to his Chief Minister post, he along with his MLAs has walked out of the Vidhan Sabha, the Karnataka Assembly, even as the National Anthem Jana Gana Mana is being played out. Even though Yeddyurappa was on his way to submit his resignation to Governor, he was still the Chief Minister when he had walked out of the house along with his newly elected MLAs when Jana Gana Mana was playing.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) MLAs stood in the house when the National Anthem was playing, BJP MLAs, who were in despair for losing power, walked out not noticing that Jana Gana Mana was being played. Furthermore the Congress president Rahul Gandhi has hit back at the BJP over its "utter disrespect" towards the National Anthem.
Media reports stated
that there is no institution in this country that is worthy of the respect of
Narendra Modi, Amit Shah. And they believe that every single institution can be
destroyed and stepped upon by them," Rahul lashed out at Modi and Amit
Shah. Moreover when talking about BJP's entire exercise in Karnataka
episode, Rahul in his scathing attack blamed Modi of authorizing corruption. He
encourages corruption. Pradhan Mantri brashtachar hain. (He is corruption).
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam