Accordingly as soon as Yeddyurappa announced to offer his resignation to his Chief Minister post, he along with his MLAs has walked out of the Vidhan Sabha, the Karnataka Assembly, even as the National Anthem Jana Gana Mana is being played out. Even though Yeddyurappa was on his way to submit his resignation to Governor, he was still the Chief Minister when he had walked out of the house along with his newly elected MLAs when Jana Gana Mana was playing.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) MLAs stood in the house when the National Anthem was playing, BJP MLAs, who were in despair for losing power, walked out not noticing that Jana Gana Mana was being played. Furthermore the Congress president Rahul Gandhi has hit back at the BJP over its "utter disrespect" towards the National Anthem.
Media reports stated
that there is no institution in this country that is worthy of the respect of
Narendra Modi, Amit Shah. And they believe that every single institution can be
destroyed and stepped upon by them," Rahul lashed out at Modi and Amit
Shah. Moreover when talking about BJP's entire exercise in Karnataka
episode, Rahul in his scathing attack blamed Modi of authorizing corruption. He
encourages corruption. Pradhan Mantri brashtachar hain. (He is corruption).
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open