Accordingly as soon as Yeddyurappa announced to offer his resignation to his Chief Minister post, he along with his MLAs has walked out of the Vidhan Sabha, the Karnataka Assembly, even as the National Anthem Jana Gana Mana is being played out. Even though Yeddyurappa was on his way to submit his resignation to Governor, he was still the Chief Minister when he had walked out of the house along with his newly elected MLAs when Jana Gana Mana was playing.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) MLAs stood in the house when the National Anthem was playing, BJP MLAs, who were in despair for losing power, walked out not noticing that Jana Gana Mana was being played. Furthermore the Congress president Rahul Gandhi has hit back at the BJP over its "utter disrespect" towards the National Anthem.
Media reports stated
that there is no institution in this country that is worthy of the respect of
Narendra Modi, Amit Shah. And they believe that every single institution can be
destroyed and stepped upon by them," Rahul lashed out at Modi and Amit
Shah. Moreover when talking about BJP's entire exercise in Karnataka
episode, Rahul in his scathing attack blamed Modi of authorizing corruption. He
encourages corruption. Pradhan Mantri brashtachar hain. (He is corruption).
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers