According to sources whilst one will be occupied by the Karnataka state Congress chief G Parameshwara, the other deputy is likely to be from the JD(S). As per report the decision on having a second deputy CM is yet to be finalized and this is expected to be finalized during Kumaraswamy's meeting with Sonia and Rahul Gandhi today in New Delhi. Meanwhile it is learnt that Kumaraswamy alone would take oath as CM on Wednesday (May 23rd) and the rest of the cabinet would take its oath only after having the Confidence of Motion on Thursday (May 24th).
Media reports stated that since Congress won 78 seats whereas JD(S) got only 38, Congress is likely to have more portfolios in the cabinet. It is buzzed that Congress will get the lion's share of the ministries i.e. 20, whereas JD(S) would get 13 ministries. However, the portfolios are yet to be worked out. Presently Congress is expecting Home Ministry and Kumaraswamy is contemplating to keep Finance Ministry with him. CM-designate Kumaraswamy will be visiting the Tirumala shrine and seek the blessings of Lord Venkateswara before heading to New Delhi to meet Sonia and Rahul Gandhi.
Previously HD Deve Gowda had visited Tirumala on his birthday (May 18)
during when the landmark Supreme Court verdict to conduct the Floor Test in 24
hours came. Furthermore amidst this, Kumaraswamy's visit to Tirumala gains much
significance. JD(S) leaders and HD family is of the opinion that Lord Balaji's
blessings have helped Kumaraswamy in coming back to power against all odds i.e.
despite having won in only 38 seats.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party