According to sources whilst one will be occupied by the Karnataka state Congress chief G Parameshwara, the other deputy is likely to be from the JD(S). As per report the decision on having a second deputy CM is yet to be finalized and this is expected to be finalized during Kumaraswamy's meeting with Sonia and Rahul Gandhi today in New Delhi. Meanwhile it is learnt that Kumaraswamy alone would take oath as CM on Wednesday (May 23rd) and the rest of the cabinet would take its oath only after having the Confidence of Motion on Thursday (May 24th).
Media reports stated that since Congress won 78 seats whereas JD(S) got only 38, Congress is likely to have more portfolios in the cabinet. It is buzzed that Congress will get the lion's share of the ministries i.e. 20, whereas JD(S) would get 13 ministries. However, the portfolios are yet to be worked out. Presently Congress is expecting Home Ministry and Kumaraswamy is contemplating to keep Finance Ministry with him. CM-designate Kumaraswamy will be visiting the Tirumala shrine and seek the blessings of Lord Venkateswara before heading to New Delhi to meet Sonia and Rahul Gandhi.
Previously HD Deve Gowda had visited Tirumala on his birthday (May 18)
during when the landmark Supreme Court verdict to conduct the Floor Test in 24
hours came. Furthermore amidst this, Kumaraswamy's visit to Tirumala gains much
significance. JD(S) leaders and HD family is of the opinion that Lord Balaji's
blessings have helped Kumaraswamy in coming back to power against all odds i.e.
despite having won in only 38 seats.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees