Presently opposition heavyweights such as Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee, Akhilesh Yadav, KCR, Mayawati, Tejashwi Yadav, Sonia, Rahul Gandhi and several other opposition leaders across the nation are going to grace the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy on Wednesday (May 23rd) at Bengaluru. Meanwhile this is expected to be a crucial meet which is likely to set the agenda, tone for the United Opposition to oust Narendra Modi. Accordingly the political analysts predict that all Opposition parties, keeping their differences aside, could unite to defeat Modi in 2019.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) who fought separately in Karnataka have ended up getting a fractured verdict. Mamata Banerjee had already opined that the result would have been very different had Congress and JD(S) fought together. Recently many Opposition leaders too opine the same and further amidst this, it is widely speculated that Kumaraswamy's oath taking ceremony could witness the origin for a Mega Grand Alliance to rout BJP in 2019 polls.
Moreover Opposition leaders from 12 major political parties covering 11 states constitute 349 Lok Sabha seats, which is certainly a very big number to stop Modi juggernaut in 2019. Looks like, Modi-Shah combine is going to have a very tough time ahead. As per report since BJP had won all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan in 2014, the result of Rajasthan Assembly elections this year will be seen as the verdict of 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA? According to the latest report of the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and the National Election Watch, YS Jagan from Andhra Pradesh is India's fifth most earning MLA. Jagan's annual earnings are pegged at Rs 13.92 Crore. Reports added including the earning of his wife YS Bharati and the income of other family members, his total income stood at Rs 18.13 Crore per year.
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!