Presently opposition heavyweights such as Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee, Akhilesh Yadav, KCR, Mayawati, Tejashwi Yadav, Sonia, Rahul Gandhi and several other opposition leaders across the nation are going to grace the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy on Wednesday (May 23rd) at Bengaluru. Meanwhile this is expected to be a crucial meet which is likely to set the agenda, tone for the United Opposition to oust Narendra Modi. Accordingly the political analysts predict that all Opposition parties, keeping their differences aside, could unite to defeat Modi in 2019.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) who fought separately in Karnataka have ended up getting a fractured verdict. Mamata Banerjee had already opined that the result would have been very different had Congress and JD(S) fought together. Recently many Opposition leaders too opine the same and further amidst this, it is widely speculated that Kumaraswamy's oath taking ceremony could witness the origin for a Mega Grand Alliance to rout BJP in 2019 polls.
Moreover Opposition leaders from 12 major political parties covering 11 states constitute 349 Lok Sabha seats, which is certainly a very big number to stop Modi juggernaut in 2019. Looks like, Modi-Shah combine is going to have a very tough time ahead. As per report since BJP had won all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan in 2014, the result of Rajasthan Assembly elections this year will be seen as the verdict of 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters Amaravathi sources stated that with an Election Commission (EC) team visiting Andhra Pradesh to audit the state voter list, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) on Thursday intensified its attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), claiming that over 59 lakh fake voters had been added to the list at its behest.
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?