Presently opposition heavyweights such as Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee, Akhilesh Yadav, KCR, Mayawati, Tejashwi Yadav, Sonia, Rahul Gandhi and several other opposition leaders across the nation are going to grace the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy on Wednesday (May 23rd) at Bengaluru. Meanwhile this is expected to be a crucial meet which is likely to set the agenda, tone for the United Opposition to oust Narendra Modi. Accordingly the political analysts predict that all Opposition parties, keeping their differences aside, could unite to defeat Modi in 2019.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) who fought separately in Karnataka have ended up getting a fractured verdict. Mamata Banerjee had already opined that the result would have been very different had Congress and JD(S) fought together. Recently many Opposition leaders too opine the same and further amidst this, it is widely speculated that Kumaraswamy's oath taking ceremony could witness the origin for a Mega Grand Alliance to rout BJP in 2019 polls.
Moreover Opposition leaders from 12 major political parties covering 11 states constitute 349 Lok Sabha seats, which is certainly a very big number to stop Modi juggernaut in 2019. Looks like, Modi-Shah combine is going to have a very tough time ahead. As per report since BJP had won all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan in 2014, the result of Rajasthan Assembly elections this year will be seen as the verdict of 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code