Telugu industry’s actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan on Sunday began his 45 day tour across Andhra Pradesh, starting from Ichchapuram town in Srikakulam district on Sunday. According to sources Pawan began the day with special prayers by offering a 'Gangamma puja' at Kapaskuddi before he traveled to the town with a convoy of cars. Meanwhile after offering prayers, he addressed locals near the beach as slogans demanding that the Jana Sena party head be made Chief Minister rang in the air.
Moreover many held placards supporting Pawan Kalyan, while others waved party flags and moreover elaborate arrangements were also made for Pawan to speak to the public at the Surangi Rajavari Grounds at 4 pm on Sunday, after which he will spend the night in Ichchapuram. Moreover dubbed the Jana Sena Porata Yatra, the tour will see a mix of walkathons (padayatra), public meetings and road shows.
Furthermore he said the
aim of this yatra is to highlight the issue of Special Category Status (SCS) to
Andhra Pradesh and also to highlight the several promises made by the Centre
during the state’s bifurcation. Moreover according to media reports, the Jana
Sena party chief is expected to continue touring the district over the next few
days, even scheduling a visit to Srikakulam city, following which he would
enter Vizianagaram district before next week.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?