Telugu industry’s actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan on Sunday began his 45 day tour across Andhra Pradesh, starting from Ichchapuram town in Srikakulam district on Sunday. According to sources Pawan began the day with special prayers by offering a 'Gangamma puja' at Kapaskuddi before he traveled to the town with a convoy of cars. Meanwhile after offering prayers, he addressed locals near the beach as slogans demanding that the Jana Sena party head be made Chief Minister rang in the air.
Moreover many held placards supporting Pawan Kalyan, while others waved party flags and moreover elaborate arrangements were also made for Pawan to speak to the public at the Surangi Rajavari Grounds at 4 pm on Sunday, after which he will spend the night in Ichchapuram. Moreover dubbed the Jana Sena Porata Yatra, the tour will see a mix of walkathons (padayatra), public meetings and road shows.
Furthermore he said the
aim of this yatra is to highlight the issue of Special Category Status (SCS) to
Andhra Pradesh and also to highlight the several promises made by the Centre
during the state’s bifurcation. Moreover according to media reports, the Jana
Sena party chief is expected to continue touring the district over the next few
days, even scheduling a visit to Srikakulam city, following which he would
enter Vizianagaram district before next week.
BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies Accordingly Bharatiya Jana Party which has been keen on tying up with its ally Shiv Sena has finally decided the seat sharing formula with the party for Lok Sabha and Maharashtra's assembly elections. Meanwhile the Shiv Sena will contest for 23 seats while the BJP will contest 25 seats for the General elections.
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!