According to sources Hyderabad-based electric vehicle startup Gayam Motor Works has partnered with Hyderabad-based herbal tea startup ChaiGuru to deliver the latter’s products using GMW’s electric vehicles. Meanwhile GMW, which counts Uber, BigBasket, Flipkart, Grofers, Gati, Chittoor Police, GVMC, Govt of AP and Telangana and Central American Police among its customers, has designed e-autos from the ground up for food truck applications.
As per report ChaiGuru will now use these vehicles as mobile outlets across different locations in the city to display and dispense their beverages. GMW’s electric bikes will also be used to meet ChaiGuru’s online and offline orders. It was founded by Rahul Gayam with his brother Raja Gayam in 2012, GMW has developed the world’s first electric auto rickshaw with Li-Ion battery and a proprietary battery technology and management system.
Meanwhile as against diesel rickshaws which have a running cost of Rs 3.5/km,
the Smart Auto has a running cost of only Rs 0.50/km. It makes products that
are free from preservatives, added flavors and come in bleach free bags. Its
product range includes Araku Chai, Kuti The coffee Leaf tea, EM Tea early
morning tea and Rosella tea.
Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24 Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump's administration will impose a 10% tariff later this month on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods, increasing to 25% at the end of the year, a move that will sharply escalate the American trade war with Beijing. Meanwhile the administration announced on Monday that the additional tariffs which will take effect from September 24, are on top of
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries