A congress MLA revealing that the horse trading audio evidence involving BJP was a lie, has sent the whole Karnataka political fraternity into shock. On May 17, BS Yeddyurappa of the BJP had sworn in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka. Though he had sworn in, since BJP had won only 104 seats, and was lacking the majority, it was expected that the party might be involved in negotiations and horse trading, to acquire MLAs from congress.
While the Congress and JDS MLAs were prevented from entering into negotiations by getting locked in resorts in Karnataka, a different incident had happened. Congress party had released 4 audio clips of BJP party members talking with Congress party people to lure them.
There was an audio where a BJP MLA, Vijayendra had negotiated with a Congress MLA's wife to vote for Yeddyurappa, while also offering 15 crores or minister post. In such a scenario, Congress MLA Sivaram Hebbur has revealed that the audio of BJP party members Vijayendra and Puttasamy speaking to his wife was fake, and said that it was not his wife's voice, also condemning the audio release by Congress.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!