A congress MLA revealing that the horse trading audio evidence involving BJP was a lie, has sent the whole Karnataka political fraternity into shock. On May 17, BS Yeddyurappa of the BJP had sworn in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka. Though he had sworn in, since BJP had won only 104 seats, and was lacking the majority, it was expected that the party might be involved in negotiations and horse trading, to acquire MLAs from congress.
While the Congress and JDS MLAs were prevented from entering into negotiations by getting locked in resorts in Karnataka, a different incident had happened. Congress party had released 4 audio clips of BJP party members talking with Congress party people to lure them.
There was an audio where a BJP MLA, Vijayendra had negotiated with a Congress MLA's wife to vote for Yeddyurappa, while also offering 15 crores or minister post. In such a scenario, Congress MLA Sivaram Hebbur has revealed that the audio of BJP party members Vijayendra and Puttasamy speaking to his wife was fake, and said that it was not his wife's voice, also condemning the audio release by Congress.
Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President? It has been reported from US media that, the 63 year old former Pepsico CEO based out of India Indra Nooyi is in contention for the role of president of World Bank. Indra Nooyi had for 12 years lead beverage company Pepsico before she had stepped down last year. US President Donald Trump's eldest daughter Ivanka Trump who is a part of the selection committee that decides nominees
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team