The JDS leader HD Kumarasamy, has announced that the decisions on who will be appointed as the deputy CM of Karnataka, and whom will be elected as ministers of the cabinet will be announced tomorrow. HD Kumarasamy is all set to be sworn in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka on Wednesday.
In such a scenario, the JDS leader had left to Delhi today to invite Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi for the swearing in ceremony. Kumarasamy had visited Sonia Gandhi at her residence, and had also met Congress president Rahul Gandhi there, and had personally invited both the leaders for the swearing in ceremony on Wednesday.
Speaking to the press after meeting
the leaders in Delhi, HD Kumarsamy had said that both Rahul Gandhi and Sonia
Gandhi had given their nod to attend the CM swearing ceremony. Kumarasamy also
added that, the decision on the selection of the deputy Chief Minister and the
rest of the cabinet of ministers will be decided tomorrow after the
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue