The JDS leader HD Kumarasamy, has announced that the decisions on who will be appointed as the deputy CM of Karnataka, and whom will be elected as ministers of the cabinet will be announced tomorrow. HD Kumarasamy is all set to be sworn in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka on Wednesday.
In such a scenario, the JDS leader had left to Delhi today to invite Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi for the swearing in ceremony. Kumarasamy had visited Sonia Gandhi at her residence, and had also met Congress president Rahul Gandhi there, and had personally invited both the leaders for the swearing in ceremony on Wednesday.
Speaking to the press after meeting
the leaders in Delhi, HD Kumarsamy had said that both Rahul Gandhi and Sonia
Gandhi had given their nod to attend the CM swearing ceremony. Kumarasamy also
added that, the decision on the selection of the deputy Chief Minister and the
rest of the cabinet of ministers will be decided tomorrow after the
IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories Reportedly the subscribers to the initial public offering (IPO) of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) are now eagerly waiting for the allotment of shares, which was concluded yesterday, as market experts predict a bumper listing for the PSU (public sector unit) stock. Meanwhile the IRCTC IPO had closed on October 3 and was subscribed nearly 112 times on the back of strong demand across investor categories.
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today