The legendary actor Kamal Hassan's political party Makkal Needhi Maiam is all set to face a test, as the election commission has given out a notification stating that anyone opposing the recognition of MNM as a political party can file their disagreement before May 31.
Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan, had been very vocal about the functioning of the TN Government and had been hinting of a political entry always, He had finally announced his political party Makkal needhi Maiam on a event held on February 21, and had also announced his party symbol and unveiled its flag. Following this, the actor had applied to the election commission for registration of MNM as a political party, and also its symbol, in the month of March.
Now, the Election commission has
looked into and processed the petition and has now given a notification.
According to the notification of the election commission, anyone opposing the
recognition of Makkal Needhi Maiam as a political party can file their
opposition petition before May 31. The notification has been published in
newspapers, as per the election commission directives.
Real state of India's forex and GDP! BJP government has released an infographic on the economic growth of India during its tenure and here's an analysis on whether their claims are real. One of the claims was India's forex reserves rising to 418 billion, and this was said in May last year.
- World Bank loans of India during Modi tenure - a clear view!
- Bank Accounts of those contesting in Elections be scrutinized till Elections
- Nirav Modi arrested in London in PNB Money Laundering Case
- Sumalatha movies banned till Election in Doordarshan
- KCR wanted TRS to get more than 100 seats, party got 88 seats
- Why there is problem in Hyderabad Metro frequency?
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter feels her father's death in Social Media is a trash
- History Maker: Gautam Shantilal Adani - Founder of Adani Group
- No incidents of acid attacks or kidnapping under my tenure: Yogi Adithyanath
- Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game!
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?