Police have arrested a criminal who had killed a servant girl as she had demanded her salary to be paid. Manjith, a resident of Jharkhand, along with his friends had been involved in the practice of luring young girls, promising them jobs and good salary, and taking them to Delhi.
He had joined the girls in household works in different places of Delhi, and had been living happily, with their salary. 3 years ago, Manjith had taken a 13 year old girl to Delhi, and after joining her in a job, he had spent all her salary money for himself without giving it to her family. As he girl came to know this, she had questioned Manjith, following which it became an argument.
The fight ultimately ended with
Manjith and his friends hacking the girl to death, and later the pieces of her
body were found in sewage, and were identified by cops. Following the
investigations by the cops and with the help of CCTV evidences, Manjith was
arrested, and it was revealed that one Manjith's team happens to be a woman,
and that they are absconding. Manjith has now been arrested and the hunt is on
to nab the other criminals.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india