Hyderabad sources reported that the Hyderabad Meteorological Department has predicted that severe heat wave conditions would prevail for the next three days in Telangana. Recently Met officials said that Nizamabad and Adilabad district could record a maximum temperature of 45 degrees, and similarly many other places in the state could witness a fierce heat wave. Earlier on Sunday the maximum temperature recorded in Adilabad was 45 degrees.
Meanwhile the temperature in Nizamabad was 44.5, Medak 44, Ramagundam 43, Khamman and Nalgonda 42 while it was 41 degrees in Hyderabad. Further according to met officials, due to lack of humidity in the atmosphere, the heat wave conditions are severe and could intensify over the next three days.
Presently with the temperatures soaring all across
the state, reports of ill-health and several other diseases were being
reported. Moreover it is learnt that people were complaining of headache,
dizziness, high fever, skin drying up, too much of sleep, nausea, fits and
partial loss of consciousness. Furthermore all these are said to be symptoms of
heat stroke and people have been advised not to move around during the
afternoons, unless during emergencies.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code