Hyderabad sources reported that the Hyderabad Meteorological Department has predicted that severe heat wave conditions would prevail for the next three days in Telangana. Recently Met officials said that Nizamabad and Adilabad district could record a maximum temperature of 45 degrees, and similarly many other places in the state could witness a fierce heat wave. Earlier on Sunday the maximum temperature recorded in Adilabad was 45 degrees.
Meanwhile the temperature in Nizamabad was 44.5, Medak 44, Ramagundam 43, Khamman and Nalgonda 42 while it was 41 degrees in Hyderabad. Further according to met officials, due to lack of humidity in the atmosphere, the heat wave conditions are severe and could intensify over the next three days.
Presently with the temperatures soaring all across
the state, reports of ill-health and several other diseases were being
reported. Moreover it is learnt that people were complaining of headache,
dizziness, high fever, skin drying up, too much of sleep, nausea, fits and
partial loss of consciousness. Furthermore all these are said to be symptoms of
heat stroke and people have been advised not to move around during the
afternoons, unless during emergencies.
Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised According to sources the main opposition and its mouthpiece claimed that the farmer Kotaiah was threatened and beaten up by the police for not giving land for the control room and helipad for the CM's chopper landing. Meanwhile upset with the police's action, Kotaiah committed suicide is what, YSRCP alleged.
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane