New Delhi sources reported that ahead of his swearing-in as the Karnataka's new chief minister, JD(S) chief H D Kumaraswamy tonight met Congress leaders Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi to finalize the modalities of government formation and ministerial berth sharing between the two post-poll allies. Meanwhile Congress has mooted two deputy chief ministers for the numerically strong party in order to strike a balance with the JD(S) but the regional party is believed to be not in favor of this proposal.
Accordingly KPCC chief G Parameshwara is among the frontrunners for the deputy chief minister's post. Moreover Kumaraswamy, who will be sworn in as chief minister on Wednesday for the second time in 12 years, flew into the capital this afternoon and began his engagements with a meeting with pre-poll ally BSP chief Mayawati. BSP bagged 1 seat.
Furthermore during his 20-minute meeting with Sonia
and Rahul, the Congress President, Kumaraswamy is understood to have discussed
the nitty-gritty of Cabinet formation on the number of ministerial berths the
Congress and the JD(S) would get. Media report added that the meeting took
place at Rahul's Tughlak Lane residence. According to report Kumaraswamy is
expected to take the floor test within 24 hours after being sworn in.
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!