Chennai sources have stated that actor Kamal Hassan has said that he can juggle both his acting and political career simultaneously. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters on Monday, after paying his respects to the late writer Balakumaran, Kamal responded to a question on how he will host Bigg Boss season 2 even as he continues his political journey. When asked whether he will be able to devote time and attention to both, he said, "I definitely can."
Meanwhile when asked whether he would return to the movies if he loses the elections, Kamal said he didn’t think he would lose and that such a possibility could be thought about later. Furthermore after months of speculation, the actor turned politician earlier this month finally confirmed that he will be hosting the Tamil reality show Bigg Boss, season 2. Previously Kamal had hosted the first edition of the show to much success, with many of the lesser-known contestants going on to become wildly popular.
Media report stated that the first season of Bigg
Boss was also rife with political innuendos about the actor’s entry into
politics. Further having launched his political outfit Makkal Needhi Maiam on
February 21, it now remains to be seen if and how the actor will use the Bigg
Boss platform to talk about strategies.
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo