Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu yesterday held a teleconference with all the officials of all the 13 districts with respect to Neeru-Pragati scheme. Meanwhile during the telecon, the CM reviewed the progress of the Neeru-Pragati scheme.
Meanwhile everything seemed to be normal till Chandrababu Naidu gave some startling instructions. Furthermore to the utter shock of all the officials, he instructed them to work on ways and means of bringing down the temperature in the state by at least 10 degrees.
Media report stated that it would be relevant to
point out that Andhra Pradesh has been reeling under heat wave conditions for
the past few days with sizzling summer temperatures keeping people indoors.
Furthermore the bemused officials were wondering what they could do to reduce
the heat outdoors.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome