Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu yesterday held a teleconference with all the officials of all the 13 districts with respect to Neeru-Pragati scheme. Meanwhile during the telecon, the CM reviewed the progress of the Neeru-Pragati scheme.
Meanwhile everything seemed to be normal till Chandrababu Naidu gave some startling instructions. Furthermore to the utter shock of all the officials, he instructed them to work on ways and means of bringing down the temperature in the state by at least 10 degrees.
Media report stated that it would be relevant to
point out that Andhra Pradesh has been reeling under heat wave conditions for
the past few days with sizzling summer temperatures keeping people indoors.
Furthermore the bemused officials were wondering what they could do to reduce
the heat outdoors.
Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day Accordingly there were hints and rumors about secret meetings on forming alliances, all the parties are expressing their confidence in moving ahead without a need for the alliance. Meanwhile YSRC chief Jagan meeting KTR brought numerous possibilities on impacting the AP state politics, though TRS may not want its role involved directly. Furthermore on the other side, there were a good number of rumors
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?