We all would know about The Jallianwala Bagh massacre where British Army fired rifles into a crowd of Indians. This incident happened on April 13,
Director Gowtham and Politician Maniarasan have now compared this Jallianwala Bagh Massacre with the Sterlite Protests as the Policemen themselves have fired and killed 3 innocent people. Minister Jayakumar has defended the gun firing by saying that it has happened due to unavoidable situations.
The whole people of Thoothukudi are venting their rage against the Government and the Police who are hitting them and not acting against the factory. Meanwhile, DGP Rajendran has requested the people of Thoothukudi to stay calm as the situation is under control.
Will DMK fulfill its promises as per its Manifesto for Elections 2019? Chennai sources stated that the DMK on Tuesday promised to do away with the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for medical admissions and ushering in quota in the private sector in its manifesto for the Lok Sabha election. DMK chief MK Stalin said while unveiling the salient features of his party's manifesto that "The NEET for medical admissions will be scrapped".
- RK Roja accused Chandrababu Naidu for acting as Mastermind in YS Vivekananda Reddy's death
- History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant