We all would know about The Jallianwala Bagh massacre where British Army fired rifles into a crowd of Indians. This incident happened on April 13,
Director Gowtham and Politician Maniarasan have now compared this Jallianwala Bagh Massacre with the Sterlite Protests as the Policemen themselves have fired and killed 3 innocent people. Minister Jayakumar has defended the gun firing by saying that it has happened due to unavoidable situations.
The whole people of Thoothukudi are venting their rage against the Government and the Police who are hitting them and not acting against the factory. Meanwhile, DGP Rajendran has requested the people of Thoothukudi to stay calm as the situation is under control.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018