According to sources ever since Ramana Deekshitulu has been relieved from his duties as the TTD chief priest considering his past record and age, the controversial priest has been leveling allegations and accusations against the TTD board that controls India's richest temple and the ruling TDP. Meanwhile among his several allegations, the top allegation was missing of a pink diamond belonging to the temple shrine which he claimed that it was recently auctioned in Geneva for whopping Rs 500 Crore.
Moreover TTD EO Anil Kumar Singhal has responded on the whole controversy and stated that the TTD board is ready to publicly display the jewels amid heavy security. Furthermore when strongly responding to Ramana Deekshitulu's series of allegations which he had not raised when he was the head priest, former IAS and Vice Chairman of AP Planning Commission Kutumba Rao too stated that not a single penny of the Tirumala Devasthanam funds is misused.
Moreover when clarifying on the allegation of Ramana Deekshitulu that Rs
10 Crore of Tirumala funds is diverted, he set the record straight that the
funds were used for the development of Onti Mitta Temple in Kadapa that was
brought under the umbrella of TTD and its development is a responsibility of
the Tirumala temple shrine. Further CM Chandrababu Naidu directed the TTD board
members and other concerned officials to respond and clarify on the allegations
raised by Ramana Deekshitulu.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day