According to sources ever since Ramana Deekshitulu has been relieved from his duties as the TTD chief priest considering his past record and age, the controversial priest has been leveling allegations and accusations against the TTD board that controls India's richest temple and the ruling TDP. Meanwhile among his several allegations, the top allegation was missing of a pink diamond belonging to the temple shrine which he claimed that it was recently auctioned in Geneva for whopping Rs 500 Crore.
Moreover TTD EO Anil Kumar Singhal has responded on the whole controversy and stated that the TTD board is ready to publicly display the jewels amid heavy security. Furthermore when strongly responding to Ramana Deekshitulu's series of allegations which he had not raised when he was the head priest, former IAS and Vice Chairman of AP Planning Commission Kutumba Rao too stated that not a single penny of the Tirumala Devasthanam funds is misused.
Moreover when clarifying on the allegation of Ramana Deekshitulu that Rs
10 Crore of Tirumala funds is diverted, he set the record straight that the
funds were used for the development of Onti Mitta Temple in Kadapa that was
brought under the umbrella of TTD and its development is a responsibility of
the Tirumala temple shrine. Further CM Chandrababu Naidu directed the TTD board
members and other concerned officials to respond and clarify on the allegations
raised by Ramana Deekshitulu.
Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections? As per report it was stated that BJP is all set to appoint a new governor to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile this move comes with elections around the corner in the state and the buzz is that the Union is keen on the decision to make a Telugu person as the governor of the state before the 2019 elections.
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day