According to sources ever since Ramana Deekshitulu has been relieved from his duties as the TTD chief priest considering his past record and age, the controversial priest has been leveling allegations and accusations against the TTD board that controls India's richest temple and the ruling TDP. Meanwhile among his several allegations, the top allegation was missing of a pink diamond belonging to the temple shrine which he claimed that it was recently auctioned in Geneva for whopping Rs 500 Crore.
Moreover TTD EO Anil Kumar Singhal has responded on the whole controversy and stated that the TTD board is ready to publicly display the jewels amid heavy security. Furthermore when strongly responding to Ramana Deekshitulu's series of allegations which he had not raised when he was the head priest, former IAS and Vice Chairman of AP Planning Commission Kutumba Rao too stated that not a single penny of the Tirumala Devasthanam funds is misused.
Moreover when clarifying on the allegation of Ramana Deekshitulu that Rs
10 Crore of Tirumala funds is diverted, he set the record straight that the
funds were used for the development of Onti Mitta Temple in Kadapa that was
brought under the umbrella of TTD and its development is a responsibility of
the Tirumala temple shrine. Further CM Chandrababu Naidu directed the TTD board
members and other concerned officials to respond and clarify on the allegations
raised by Ramana Deekshitulu.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?