The carelessness and the irresponsibility of the government are the main reasons for the mistakes happening in the state, opined actor and chief of Makkal Needhi Maiam Kamal Hassan, during a press interaction where he had condemned the shooting of innocents in Thoothukudi. As the protest of public of Thoothukudi against Sterlite and demanding its ban reached its 100th day, violence erupted.
Following the unexpected violence in the protest, the cops resorted to usage of even more violent ways, as they shot dead more than 13 innocent protesters. Many other common public were brutally attacked and are admitted in hospitals with life threatening injuries. The whole of Thoothukudi city is in tense situation as to when and where attacks might happen, and whom the police might kill next.
In such a situation, Makkal Needhi
Maiam president Kamal Hassan has condemned the attacks on people and their
killing, while questioning, who gave the rights to kill people who came to
protest. He said that the irresponsible and inefficient government had ignored
people when they protested peacefully, and added that citizens are not to be
blamed, but they lose lives every time - earlier because of a factory, now
because of a government shooting order.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant