The carelessness and the irresponsibility of the government are the main reasons for the mistakes happening in the state, opined actor and chief of Makkal Needhi Maiam Kamal Hassan, during a press interaction where he had condemned the shooting of innocents in Thoothukudi. As the protest of public of Thoothukudi against Sterlite and demanding its ban reached its 100th day, violence erupted.
Following the unexpected violence in the protest, the cops resorted to usage of even more violent ways, as they shot dead more than 13 innocent protesters. Many other common public were brutally attacked and are admitted in hospitals with life threatening injuries. The whole of Thoothukudi city is in tense situation as to when and where attacks might happen, and whom the police might kill next.
In such a situation, Makkal Needhi
Maiam president Kamal Hassan has condemned the attacks on people and their
killing, while questioning, who gave the rights to kill people who came to
protest. He said that the irresponsible and inefficient government had ignored
people when they protested peacefully, and added that citizens are not to be
blamed, but they lose lives every time - earlier because of a factory, now
because of a government shooting order.
Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy Bollywood sources made a statement that Bollywood's gorgeous couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh is hitched. As per reports they got married as per Konkanin customs. The first to reveal the news was none other than filmmaker Karan Johan who wrote on his twitter."Such a stunning, gorgeous and beautiful couple!!!!
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?