Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana government would be distributing clothes to four lakh poor Muslims families and for this they have identified 800 masjid committees, who would take the responsibility in identifying the needy and distribute to them. Accordingly the minority welfare department is making arrangements to finish the process by June second week.
Presently the government has identified 400 masjids in rural areas and another 400 in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the masjid will identify 500 poor families living in the area and Ramzan gift consisting of three pairs of clothes would be gifted to them. Furthermore it is learnt that each packet consists of kurta, salwar, kamiz, sari and a blouse all amounting Rs 525. Moreover the distribution of Ramzan gifts would be supervised and monitored by minority welfare department and Wakf Board.
Recently the government has signed an agreement
with Telangana Hand loom and Weavers Cooperative Society to supply the required
number of clothes that would be distributed as Ramzan gifts. As per report the
government has allocated Rs One lakh per masjid for Iftar, in total it was
spending Rs Eight crores on this event. Media reports added that both, Ramzan
gift and Iftar parties, would cost state exchequer Rs 30 crores.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai