As per report the much awaited video calling within WhatsApp group members (subject a maximum of 4) will soon be available. Meanwhile it’s currently just work in progress, a limited number of people have been able to see the feature being beta tested on their devices. Accordingly this is true for Android as well as iOS run devices. Moreover to be precise, the version of these OSs which are getting the beta-testing of group video calling are WhatsApp iOS build 2.18.52 and Android beta version 2.18.145+.
Media reports added that it is also being reported that not all users with these OS versions are included for the test run. Moreover unlike some beta-testing program where the users can opt for an invite-to-join basis, there is no such arrangement in this. Furthermore apart from WhatsApp, Facebook, that owns and operates WhatsApp, is planning to provide this group video call facility on Instagram as well.
According to sources as already informed, the
feature as and when made available, will permit a maximum of 4 persons to be
added to the group video call including the one who initiates the conversation.
Meanwhile people who keep a close watch on happenings with WhatsApp remind the
public that the messaging app had also indicated it is releasing new stickers
for both the Android and iOS versions of the app.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!