Bengaluru sources reported that JDS’ chief ministerial candidate HD Kumaraswamy on Monday said he had called Rajinikanth "to come over and see for himself" the conditions of reservoirs in Karnataka and only thereafter make any claims of Cauvery releases to Tamilnadu. Meanwhile when reporters here asked him about the Tamil superstar’s request to the new Karnataka government for Cauvery releases, Kumaraswamy said, “He had invited Rajinikanth to come here and look at the condition of our reservoirs, where the water is just not sufficient and is sure he will understand”.
Media reports added that Rajinikanth had made the request for water on Sunday and quick to respond, Kumaraswamy shock back “If there is really water here, it is possible for us to give and requested Rajinikanth, please come and see for you the situation in our dams, what is happening to our farmers. And after that, if you still want water, then let us discuss”.
Moreover on the political front, the JDS’ CM candidate should be pretty
happy with the superstar’s reaction to the Karnataka developments leading to
the JDS-Congress coalition government. Furthermore Rajinikanth had called it
"a win for democracy" while slamming the BJP and Governor Vajubhai
Vala, whose actions he said were “mockery of democracy”.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7