Bengaluru sources reported that JDS’ chief ministerial candidate HD Kumaraswamy on Monday said he had called Rajinikanth "to come over and see for himself" the conditions of reservoirs in Karnataka and only thereafter make any claims of Cauvery releases to Tamilnadu. Meanwhile when reporters here asked him about the Tamil superstar’s request to the new Karnataka government for Cauvery releases, Kumaraswamy said, “He had invited Rajinikanth to come here and look at the condition of our reservoirs, where the water is just not sufficient and is sure he will understand”.
Media reports added that Rajinikanth had made the request for water on Sunday and quick to respond, Kumaraswamy shock back “If there is really water here, it is possible for us to give and requested Rajinikanth, please come and see for you the situation in our dams, what is happening to our farmers. And after that, if you still want water, then let us discuss”.
Moreover on the political front, the JDS’ CM candidate should be pretty
happy with the superstar’s reaction to the Karnataka developments leading to
the JDS-Congress coalition government. Furthermore Rajinikanth had called it
"a win for democracy" while slamming the BJP and Governor Vajubhai
Vala, whose actions he said were “mockery of democracy”.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam