According to sources Janata Dal (Secular) leader HD Kumaraswamy’s swearing-in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka on Wednesday despite not getting the majority in the recently held assembly elections to showcase its strength as parties set sight on the equations ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Media reports added that the event is set to turn into a mega anti-BJP show with top leaders of the opposition block set to mark their presence at the ceremony on the steps of Vidhan Soudha at 4:30 pm where Governor Vajubhai Vala will administer the oath of office and secrecy to the 58 year old politician.
Meanwhile the guest list for the ceremony includes heavyweights like UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress President Rahul Gandhi among others. Accordingly the Congress party has already confirmed that both the leaders will attend Kumaraswamy’s swearing-in on Wednesday.
Furthermore West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Andhra Pradesh CM
Chandrababu Naidu, Telangana CM Chandrashekhar Rao are among others who have
been invited to be part of the swearing-in ceremony of the new JD(S)-Congress
government. Former Uttar Pradesh CMs Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati
are also expected to attend the event. It was added that Tamilnadu DMK
Chief MK. Stalin will not participate in the ceremony due to Sterlite issue.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal