Agartala sources reported that Minister of State for Railways Rajen Gohain said of these projects, 25 are new rail line projects, which will add over 5,100 km tracks to the existing network in the mountainous region, Gohain said while flagging off a bi-weekly Humsafar Express train between Agartala and Bengaluru. Meanwhile the Ministry has sanctioned electrification of the entire rail network in the northeast.
Meanwhile the Minister said that the NFR has started work to lay the new 15-km line from Agartala to Akhaura in Bangladesh "Work is on in full swing to connect the remaining capital cities of northeastern states. Meanwhile the Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has been extending 112 km rail line up to southern Tripura's bordering city Sanbrrom to get access to the Chittagong port in Bangladesh." Meanwhile when addressing the gathering, Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb said that after the construction of a bridge on the Feni river by December 2019, Tripura would become a gateway to the northeastern region and Bangladesh.
Furthermore the Chief Minister urged Gohain to make
all Express trains from Tripura to various parts of the country, including
Rajdhani Express, at least bi-weekly if not daily. As per report Tripura
Transport and Tourism Minister Pranajit Singha Roy, Forest and Tribal Welfare
Minister Mevar Kumar Jamatia, and NFR General Manager Sanjive Roy were also
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!