According to sources Vaishnav, 21, was pursuing third year medical course in Medicity Medical College. Earlier on Tuesday night, he collapsed suddenly at his home in Ram Nagar after having dinner with his family and was immediately rushed to Guru Nanak Care hospital in Musheerabad where the doctors declared his condition was stable. Meanwhile the doctors also asked the BJP MP to go home assuring that they would take care of his son, but his condition turned to critical around 12.30 am and was declared dead.
Moore on learning of the death news, many political leaders including mayor Bonthu Ramamohan rushed to the hospital to offer condolences to the bereaved family. Furthermore the former union minister Dattatreya who is also a heart patient was informed about his son's death in the morning. As per report Dattatreya, a member of the Lok Sabha from Secunderabad constituency, was inconsolable over the loss.
Moreover the condolences poured in from leaders across the political
spectrum. Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu telephoned Dattatreya to convey his
heartfelt condolences. Further Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and his Andhra Pradesh
counterpart N. Chandrababu Naidu also consoled the death of Bandaru Vaishnav.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas