According to sources Vaishnav, 21, was pursuing third year medical course in Medicity Medical College. Earlier on Tuesday night, he collapsed suddenly at his home in Ram Nagar after having dinner with his family and was immediately rushed to Guru Nanak Care hospital in Musheerabad where the doctors declared his condition was stable. Meanwhile the doctors also asked the BJP MP to go home assuring that they would take care of his son, but his condition turned to critical around 12.30 am and was declared dead.
Moore on learning of the death news, many political leaders including mayor Bonthu Ramamohan rushed to the hospital to offer condolences to the bereaved family. Furthermore the former union minister Dattatreya who is also a heart patient was informed about his son's death in the morning. As per report Dattatreya, a member of the Lok Sabha from Secunderabad constituency, was inconsolable over the loss.
Moreover the condolences poured in from leaders across the political
spectrum. Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu telephoned Dattatreya to convey his
heartfelt condolences. Further Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and his Andhra Pradesh
counterpart N. Chandrababu Naidu also consoled the death of Bandaru Vaishnav.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism