Actress Meghan Markle, who had recently got married to Prince Harry, will have to follow 17 rules in her new life. Hollywood actress Meghan Markle had got married to Prince Harry, in the royal wedding held in London last Saturday. In her new innings in the royal family, the actress has been imposed 17 restrictions/ conditions. Meghan Markle should not take selfies, she must not oblige the requests of people asking for autographs, and she must not be having accounts in any social media platforms, and she must not be wearing wedge heels in the presence of the Queen.
Meghan Markle should not be using dark nail polish; she must not wear miniskirts at all, and must never play monopoly or eat shell fish. Meghan must have her dinner by 8:30, and must finish it before 10 pm. When she eats in the presence of the queen, she must not either start eating before her or continue eating after her, which means, Meghan should eat only when the Queen eats.
Everyone from the family should
offer a courtesy to the Queen, and Meghan must carry a costume for death
events, as previously, Prince Philip and Princess Elizabeth had been to the
funeral of King George with simple dresses. Meghan must not sit cross legged,
and when the royal family is together, Meghan must be with her husband Harry
only, and must walk behind Harry only. None should sleep before the Queen
sleeps, and while drinking Tea, she should place her lips over one edge of the
cup only, so as to make sure the lipstick doesn't spread everywhere, and also
make sure the pointing finger should not be projecting out.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?