Actress Meghan Markle, who had recently got married to Prince Harry, will have to follow 17 rules in her new life. Hollywood actress Meghan Markle had got married to Prince Harry, in the royal wedding held in London last Saturday. In her new innings in the royal family, the actress has been imposed 17 restrictions/ conditions. Meghan Markle should not take selfies, she must not oblige the requests of people asking for autographs, and she must not be having accounts in any social media platforms, and she must not be wearing wedge heels in the presence of the Queen.
Meghan Markle should not be using dark nail polish; she must not wear miniskirts at all, and must never play monopoly or eat shell fish. Meghan must have her dinner by 8:30, and must finish it before 10 pm. When she eats in the presence of the queen, she must not either start eating before her or continue eating after her, which means, Meghan should eat only when the Queen eats.
Everyone from the family should
offer a courtesy to the Queen, and Meghan must carry a costume for death
events, as previously, Prince Philip and Princess Elizabeth had been to the
funeral of King George with simple dresses. Meghan must not sit cross legged,
and when the royal family is together, Meghan must be with her husband Harry
only, and must walk behind Harry only. None should sleep before the Queen
sleeps, and while drinking Tea, she should place her lips over one edge of the
cup only, so as to make sure the lipstick doesn't spread everywhere, and also
make sure the pointing finger should not be projecting out.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India