Due to the controversy behind the deaths of 13 innocent civilians in the recent Sterlite protesters shootout fiasco, the Chennai high court has directed an order to preserve the bodies of the dead. In the shootout held by the policemen, 13 people had lost their lives, after being brutally shot.
In such a scenario, there were plans to conduct the post mortem of the deceased today. Accusing that the people who were shot dead were killed by aiming directly at the heart and head, and that the post mortem should be done by private doctors, demanded an advocate Sankara Subbu, who had filed a case for the same at the Chennai high court.
After being investigated by judges
Velmurugan, Ravendran, the order was given by the court to preserve the bodies
of the deceased. The judges also postponed the case hearing to next week. Court
also directed to provide legal assistance to those impacted by the murders.
While the government lawyer had argued that the post mortem will be held in the
presence of 4 magistrates, the judges had demanded that they must know what's
happening in Thoothukudi.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai