Due to the controversy behind the deaths of 13 innocent civilians in the recent Sterlite protesters shootout fiasco, the Chennai high court has directed an order to preserve the bodies of the dead. In the shootout held by the policemen, 13 people had lost their lives, after being brutally shot.
In such a scenario, there were plans to conduct the post mortem of the deceased today. Accusing that the people who were shot dead were killed by aiming directly at the heart and head, and that the post mortem should be done by private doctors, demanded an advocate Sankara Subbu, who had filed a case for the same at the Chennai high court.
After being investigated by judges
Velmurugan, Ravendran, the order was given by the court to preserve the bodies
of the deceased. The judges also postponed the case hearing to next week. Court
also directed to provide legal assistance to those impacted by the murders.
While the government lawyer had argued that the post mortem will be held in the
presence of 4 magistrates, the judges had demanded that they must know what's
happening in Thoothukudi.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?