Chennai sources reported that DMK Chief and leader of opposition Mr. M. K. Stalin was evicted following his dharna near the Chief Minister's chamber at the Tamilnadu Secretariat and was subsequently detained after he attempted to protest outside the Secretariat premises on Rajaji Salai. Previously the Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) ordered the closure of Sterlite Copper Smelter plant in Thoothukudi with immediate effect Opposition leaders in Tamilnadu staged a dharna outside the Secretariat building.
M.K. Stalin said “He shall face any case registered against him and he would bravely take any bullet". He added that "DMK protest will continue till Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami steps down". Moreover Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami denies any charges that he refused to meet Mr. Stalin at his chamber in the Tamilnadu Secretariat office.
Edappadi said protestors in Thoothukudi were
instigated by the Opposition parties and other anti-social elements who had
vested interests. He added "The government has been taking steps to shut
down the Sterlite Copper smelter unit in Thoothukudi by taking legal
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!