As per report earlier on Monday, Kerala nurse Lini Puthussery also breathed her last after she had been affected by the virus when she treated patients at Perambra Taluk hospital in Kozhikode district. Meanwhile what is touching is that Lini wrote a letter to her husband Sajeesh, from the deathbed as there is no chance of the family seeing her dead body after her death.
Moreover isolating herself in a separate ward, Lini asked to cremate her dead body without any delay as the visiting family members might also contact virus and she left her husband only with the letter, in her own handwriting. In it she wrote "Sajeeshetta, am almost on the way. I don't think I can meet you again. Sorry. Please look after our little ones and take them to Gulf. They shouldn't be alone like our father. With lots of love Umma".
As per report, Sajeesh
works in Bahrain and while being taken to the hospital, she video-called her
husband but didn't reveal him about the seriousness of the case. Moreover she
met him at the ICU ward, with a glass in between, for one final time. Even though
they couldn't take a final look at her body, the family consented to bury her
immediately after death. Further the Kerala Government decided to give a
government job to Lini's husband Sajeesh and her two children, Hrithul and
Siddharth will be given Rs 10 lakh each as compensation.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code