As per report earlier on Monday, Kerala nurse Lini Puthussery also breathed her last after she had been affected by the virus when she treated patients at Perambra Taluk hospital in Kozhikode district. Meanwhile what is touching is that Lini wrote a letter to her husband Sajeesh, from the deathbed as there is no chance of the family seeing her dead body after her death.
Moreover isolating herself in a separate ward, Lini asked to cremate her dead body without any delay as the visiting family members might also contact virus and she left her husband only with the letter, in her own handwriting. In it she wrote "Sajeeshetta, am almost on the way. I don't think I can meet you again. Sorry. Please look after our little ones and take them to Gulf. They shouldn't be alone like our father. With lots of love Umma".
As per report, Sajeesh
works in Bahrain and while being taken to the hospital, she video-called her
husband but didn't reveal him about the seriousness of the case. Moreover she
met him at the ICU ward, with a glass in between, for one final time. Even though
they couldn't take a final look at her body, the family consented to bury her
immediately after death. Further the Kerala Government decided to give a
government job to Lini's husband Sajeesh and her two children, Hrithul and
Siddharth will be given Rs 10 lakh each as compensation.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'