Honolulu sources added that scientists in Hawaii have captured rare images of blue methane flames burning from cracks in the pavement as Kilauea volcano gushes lava in the background. Meanwhile the photos and video offer a look at a new dimension in the volcano's weeks-long eruption.
Moreover the volcano produces methane when hot lava buries and burns plants and trees and the gas flows through the ground and up through existing cracks. According to report the US Geological Survey scientist Jim Kauahikaua (COW-ah-hee-COW-ah) told reporters it's just the second time he's ever seen blue flames during an eruption. Further he said it was dramatic and eerie.
Moreover the methane can seep through cracks
several feet away from the lava. Furthermore the Geological Survey scientist
Wendy Stovall says the methane can cause explosions when it's ignited while
trapped underground. Blasts can toss rocks several feet.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind