Honolulu sources added that scientists in Hawaii have captured rare images of blue methane flames burning from cracks in the pavement as Kilauea volcano gushes lava in the background. Meanwhile the photos and video offer a look at a new dimension in the volcano's weeks-long eruption.
Moreover the volcano produces methane when hot lava buries and burns plants and trees and the gas flows through the ground and up through existing cracks. According to report the US Geological Survey scientist Jim Kauahikaua (COW-ah-hee-COW-ah) told reporters it's just the second time he's ever seen blue flames during an eruption. Further he said it was dramatic and eerie.
Moreover the methane can seep through cracks
several feet away from the lava. Furthermore the Geological Survey scientist
Wendy Stovall says the methane can cause explosions when it's ignited while
trapped underground. Blasts can toss rocks several feet.
TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank Accordingly the Andhra Pradesh government on Monday approved a proposal to grant 5% quota to the Kapu community in the state, days after the Centre recently passed a Bill to provide 10% reservation to Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) from the general category in jobs and education. Meanwhile the decision to ensure that half of the quota under the EBC category is reserved for Kapus
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!