Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
Media reports added that the cheque was received by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Joint Executive Officer KS Sreenivasa Raju at Ranganayakula Mandapam in Tirumala. Moreover the donors have requested the TTD to use the amount for SV Vidhyadana Trust.
Furthermore in a similar expression of devotion for
Lord Venkateswara, RS Brothers Chairman Venkateswarulu donated Rs 1.60 crore
and had requested that the money be used for Sri Balaji Agrogyavaraprasadini
scheme and he too had handed over the cheque to Sreenivasa Raju of TTD.
Will Simbu's Fans do Milk Abhishekam on cut-outs? According to sources the Tamilnadu Milk Dealers Welfare Association (TNMDWA), in a letter addressed to the Commissioner of Police, Chennai is seeking for a permanent ban on the practice of celebrating the release of big star films with paal abishekams (pouring of milk) on their giant cut-outs and banners.
- Will JanaSena ally with TDP or get alone?
- Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death!
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank