Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
However, a lot of Janasena party leaders are said to be having mixed opinions on this. Given that Chiru's past political record, his actions and decisions being major hurdle, others opine that if entire family comes to campaign they are now worried that allegations would now come up that Janasena is a family party and gives scope to critics that it is family party and eventually become PRP 2.0. Also many are worrying whether Allu Aravind too enters the scene like he did in PRP.
However, Pawan is also said to be undecided over
the happenings. While he can't tell his family members to not to campaign him
and if they campaign, it is suspected that Janasena and Pawan may have more
disadvantages than advantages.
TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues Accordingly TRS party has witnessed a landslide victory but in few constituencies, their candidates won with slight majority. Meanwhile after analysis, TRS leaders have come to a conclusion that 'TRUCK' symbol has killed many candidates chances and also brought down their majority.
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!
- Will Owaisi help YS Jagan?
- KTR becomes Working President of TRS Party
- Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes