Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
However, a lot of Janasena party leaders are said to be having mixed opinions on this. Given that Chiru's past political record, his actions and decisions being major hurdle, others opine that if entire family comes to campaign they are now worried that allegations would now come up that Janasena is a family party and gives scope to critics that it is family party and eventually become PRP 2.0. Also many are worrying whether Allu Aravind too enters the scene like he did in PRP.
However, Pawan is also said to be undecided over
the happenings. While he can't tell his family members to not to campaign him
and if they campaign, it is suspected that Janasena and Pawan may have more
disadvantages than advantages.
Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state? Sources from Amaravathi stated that with exactly one month left for the elections, punters in Andhra Pradesh are now running huge bets on who will win with a great majority between YSR Congress President Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy or TDP Chief and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!