Ranchi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday laid foundation stones for projects worth over Rs 27,000 crore in Jharkhand, including the Sindri urea plant. Accordingly the Sindri urea plant in Dhanbad district of the state had been shut 16 years ago. Modi said addressing the gathering at Sindri and also laid the foundation stone for a 750-bed All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and an airport in Deoghar district "The urea plants of Sindri, Baruni (Bihar) and Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh will help in the second agriculture revolution in the eastern India".
The Prime Minister said "People of eastern India have to go to New Delhi for AIIMS treatment. Now we are opening AIIMS here, so that people can avail the same treatment here”. He said "After Ranchi, the gas will be supplied to the 70 districts of Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal through pipeline." Moreover Modi also laid online the foundation stone for 800mwx5 super thermal power plants in Patratu of Ramgarh district.
As per report this is a joint venture between Patratu Thermal Power Plant
Station and National Thermal Power Plant. Earlier in the first phase, three
units of 800mw each will be developed at an estimated cost of Rs 18,668 crore
and the project is envisaged to be completed by 2021-2022.
Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja According to sources as rescue operations are underway in cyclone Gaja affected areas of Tamilnadu’s coastal and delta districts, several actors from the state have stepped forward to do their bit. As per report it was stated that actors Sivakumar, Suriya, Karthi and Jyotika have together announced a donation of Rs 50 Lakh from their production house 2D Entertainment as relief fund for
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals