Washington sources reported that US president Trump government's move to cancel work visa to certain categories of H-4 Visa holders is in the last stage, the authorities told the US court and the H-4 visas are issued to the spouses of H-1B visa holders. Meanwhile this latest move would affect nearly 70,000 Indian techies.
Media reports stated that the H-4 visa is an Obama-era administration's executive order where spouses of H-1B visa holders too could legally work in the US. Accordingly the rule is currently in final clearance and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) told a federal court that the proposal, after getting DHS' clearance, will be sent to the Office of Management and Budget for review under Executive Order for regulatory and planning review.
Previously a group of 130 US lawmakers led by
Indian-American Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal appealed to the Trump
administration to continue issuing work authorization to certain spouses of
non-immigrant workers holding H-1B visas. Accordingly nearly 93% of the
total H-4 visa holders in the US having work authorization are Indians and the
final notification to rescind the work authorization is expected to be
published in June.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue