Washington sources reported that US president Trump government's move to cancel work visa to certain categories of H-4 Visa holders is in the last stage, the authorities told the US court and the H-4 visas are issued to the spouses of H-1B visa holders. Meanwhile this latest move would affect nearly 70,000 Indian techies.
Media reports stated that the H-4 visa is an Obama-era administration's executive order where spouses of H-1B visa holders too could legally work in the US. Accordingly the rule is currently in final clearance and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) told a federal court that the proposal, after getting DHS' clearance, will be sent to the Office of Management and Budget for review under Executive Order for regulatory and planning review.
Previously a group of 130 US lawmakers led by
Indian-American Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal appealed to the Trump
administration to continue issuing work authorization to certain spouses of
non-immigrant workers holding H-1B visas. Accordingly nearly 93% of the
total H-4 visa holders in the US having work authorization are Indians and the
final notification to rescind the work authorization is expected to be
published in June.
Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside A newly married couple in Hyderabad faced a shock, as the bridegroom was brutally hacked to death by his father in law himself. Hyderabad based Madhavi(20) had got married to Navdeep(24) earlier this month against the wishes of her parents.
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24