According to sources despite the fact that Karnataka's JDS leader HD Kumaraswamy arrived at the swearing-in ceremony as Chief Minister along with his wife Anitha, the photos that go viral on the internet shows that he's also married to heroine Kutty Radhika, with whom he has a daughter Shamika too.
Meanwhile neither Kumaraswamy nor Radhika speaks about it openly because Hindu Marriage Act will make the incumbent CM a criminal then. Accordingly polygamy is a crime and forget about the laws and rules, but now, dance clippings of heroine Radhika are going viral on the internet. Clips that showcase her dancing skills alongside actor cum dancer Salman on the Kannada TV show 'Dance Dance Juniors' to the one where she attempted a Belly Dance as well.
Moreover presently these clips are breaking the internet as netizens are
showing quite an enthusiasm to catch those passionate moves of CM's wife on the
floor. Even though Radhika has secretly married in 2006, which is confirmed by
her in 2010, she always wanted to make a film on dance. Further like the Hindi
film ABCD, she wants to come up with the film "I Hate Dance", but it
never materialized and she is back to films after 4 year hiatus and picking up
some character roles.
Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas! In a press interview yesterday, Puthiya Thamizhagam party leader doctor Krishnaswamy has said that there is a constitutional provision to remove comedian Karunas from his role of an MLA. During Krishnaswamy's speech he has said that Devendra kula Vellalar caste must be removed from scheduled castes and must be placed in other backward classes.
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!