Bengaluru sources stated that Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka has won the Trust Vote easily. As per report this is a big setback to BJP as it poured cold water on the remaining hopes that it had to grab the power in Southern state. BJP somewhere still had some hope that the alliance of JD(S)-Congress would get cracks while distribution of power. Further banking on it, BJP's candidate had even filed nomination for Speaker who later withdrawn fearing defeat. Meanwhile soon after JD(S)-Congress won the Floor Test by achieving the magic figure, BJP MLAs staged walkout.
Earlier speaking in the Assembly, two day CM Yeddyurappa has 'targeted' Congress leader and former minister DK Shivakumar and 'rued' over him saying he was "responsible for all" indicating at his loss of power. Moreover angry Yeddyurappa cursed Shivakumar that he would get for what he did.
Meanwhile, Shivakumar is sulking against his party that he was not
"rewarded" well. Shivakumar played crucial role in keeping the flock
intact avoiding horse-trading or poaching from BJP that lacked required
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue