According to sources in a sample of 15,859 people from 19 states, 47% voted against Modi rule in 2019. While the 39% voted that Modi deserves power in 2019, the rest (14%) have opined that they have not decided yet keeping their options open. Meanwhile the survey was conducted by ABP News CSDS Mood of the Nation survey.
Meanwhile what's more startling is that the survey numbers are close to the numbers recorded for the UPA in July 2013 ahead of 2014 elections. Earlier as per the survey which was held nine months before 2014 general elections indicated that 39% were against Congress-led UPA then, whereas 31% were in favor of Manmohan Singh as the PM while remaining 30% were indecisive then.
Moreover as per the fresh survey indicated that anti-Modi sentiment is
high among country's religious minorities whereas Hindus are very slightly in favor
of Modi but even they are found to be divided into half. Furthermore among
Hindu voters, 44% are in favor of Modi being given a second chance whereas 42% are
opposing him. Presently the survey's results proved a sharp decline in the
image of Modi. Accordingly the same survey which was conducted five months ago
stated that 34% would vote for him if elections are held right away then.
Moreover this two percent drop is hinting the downfall of Modi.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing