According to sources in a sample of 15,859 people from 19 states, 47% voted against Modi rule in 2019. While the 39% voted that Modi deserves power in 2019, the rest (14%) have opined that they have not decided yet keeping their options open. Meanwhile the survey was conducted by ABP News CSDS Mood of the Nation survey.
Meanwhile what's more startling is that the survey numbers are close to the numbers recorded for the UPA in July 2013 ahead of 2014 elections. Earlier as per the survey which was held nine months before 2014 general elections indicated that 39% were against Congress-led UPA then, whereas 31% were in favor of Manmohan Singh as the PM while remaining 30% were indecisive then.
Moreover as per the fresh survey indicated that anti-Modi sentiment is
high among country's religious minorities whereas Hindus are very slightly in favor
of Modi but even they are found to be divided into half. Furthermore among
Hindu voters, 44% are in favor of Modi being given a second chance whereas 42% are
opposing him. Presently the survey's results proved a sharp decline in the
image of Modi. Accordingly the same survey which was conducted five months ago
stated that 34% would vote for him if elections are held right away then.
Moreover this two percent drop is hinting the downfall of Modi.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open