Hyderabad sources stated that previously two persons, including one who visited Kerala recently, were admitted to hospitals here with suspected Nipah virus infection even as the Telangana health authorities have advised people to avoid visiting Kerala. Meanwhile the Health Department officials are conducting a campaign to caution people against visiting Kerala, at least till the dreaded Nipah virus comes under control.
Accordingly K. Shankar, director, Institute of Preventive Medicine (IPM) said on Friday that people should postpone their plans to visit Kerala in view of the situation here. Meanwhile the officials of Medical and Health Department also said that they were advising people not to visit Kerala at least till the situation comes under control. Moreover the authorities are conducting campaigns in residential colonies to create awareness among people about Nipah virus and also to advise them against visiting Kerala.
Furthermore Telangana Director
of Medical Education K. Ramesh Reddy said samples of two persons were sent to
National Institute of Virology (NIV), Pune. Moreover one of them returned from
Kerala with suspected symptoms and he has been isolated at IPM. Further the
authorities have advised people to take all precautions.
Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans! TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan was in Tirupur for an event where hundreds of Thala Ajith fans joined BJP, saying that Thala fans must spread about the welfare plans and policies of PM Narendra Modi. Till now BJP has not made any alliance plans with political parties in Lok Sabha elections while political experts are saying that AIADMK might also not join BJP alliance.
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!