According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
Media reports added that on various TV debates and talk shows, Posani said he is supporting Jagan Mohan Reddy openly. Moreover on the contrary, he has been lashing out at TDP and Chandrababu Naidu irrespective of the issue. Furthermore even during Nandi Awards controversy, Posani made huge cry over the issue and alleged that the awards are biased. Moreover unlike TDP or Janasena, Jagan, who doesn't have glamour, is said to be happy with the meeting of Posani.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan, who is in Srikakulam doing his Porata Yatra, has sat for a one day hunger strike highlighting the issue of Uddanam Kidney disease. Presently it looks like and the election atmosphere is alive in Andhra Pradesh with the leaders of all major parties going into public.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees