New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had urged the people to shun low-grade plastic and polythene, saying it was creating a negative impact on the environment, wildlife and the health of the people. Meant he asked the people to observe the World Environment Day on June 5 with vigor, and that it was time to concentrate on tree plantation.
Modi said planting saplings is not enough, people should ensure that they care for a plant till it becomes a tree, Modi added "Protecting environment and being sensitive towards nature should come naturally. Meanwhile the recent dust storms accompanied by rains were unseasonable. The climate pattern led to the loss of life and property and is a result of change in weather pattern".
Furthermore Modi also referred to the International Yoga Day on June 21.
Quoting an ancient text, he said practicing yogic exercises on a regular basis
leads to imbibing beneficial attributes which stand by our side like relatives
and friends. Moreover the practice of yoga leads to building up of courage, which
always protects us like a father. Accordingly the practice of yoga leads to
germination of a sense of forgiveness in the same manner as a mother has for
her children and mental peace becomes our permanent friend.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding