According to sources the personal bond between Chandrababu Naidu and Venkaiah Naidu is well-known to all and yet, Chandrababu, who declared a war on the Centre and waging a battle against BJP, has avoided meeting Venkaiah. Presently, this has become hot topic in political circuits in Vijayawada. Even though Venkaiah has come to Amaravati on an official work in the position of Vice President and Chandrababu is very much present in Amaravati, Naidu stayed away from attending any official event graced by Venkaiah.
Further even as Venkaiah has been elevated to a constitutional post of Vice President, in Telugu States, Venkaiah is BJP and BJP is Venkaiah. Moreover amidst this, Naidu doesn't want to interact with him. Although there is a sense of opinion among many Telugu people that Vankaiah also couldn't do much to our own state that is bifurcated unilaterally.
As per report as BJP has betrayed AP totally by not fulfilling all its
bifurcation promises including Special Category Status or Financial Assistance
to backward districts of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra, Steel Plant to Kadapa or
Special Railway Zone to Vizag among others, the people of AP are fuming over
the Saffron party. Meanwhile Opposition YSRCP and other new party Janasena too
not speaking against Modi or BJP and TDP is the only party taking on BJP, Naidu
doesn't want to give a single chance to Opposition parties and hence stayed
away from the events attended by Venkaiah.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018