According to sources the personal bond between Chandrababu Naidu and Venkaiah Naidu is well-known to all and yet, Chandrababu, who declared a war on the Centre and waging a battle against BJP, has avoided meeting Venkaiah. Presently, this has become hot topic in political circuits in Vijayawada. Even though Venkaiah has come to Amaravati on an official work in the position of Vice President and Chandrababu is very much present in Amaravati, Naidu stayed away from attending any official event graced by Venkaiah.
Further even as Venkaiah has been elevated to a constitutional post of Vice President, in Telugu States, Venkaiah is BJP and BJP is Venkaiah. Moreover amidst this, Naidu doesn't want to interact with him. Although there is a sense of opinion among many Telugu people that Vankaiah also couldn't do much to our own state that is bifurcated unilaterally.
As per report as BJP has betrayed AP totally by not fulfilling all its
bifurcation promises including Special Category Status or Financial Assistance
to backward districts of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra, Steel Plant to Kadapa or
Special Railway Zone to Vizag among others, the people of AP are fuming over
the Saffron party. Meanwhile Opposition YSRCP and other new party Janasena too
not speaking against Modi or BJP and TDP is the only party taking on BJP, Naidu
doesn't want to give a single chance to Opposition parties and hence stayed
away from the events attended by Venkaiah.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?