According to sources the personal bond between Chandrababu Naidu and Venkaiah Naidu is well-known to all and yet, Chandrababu, who declared a war on the Centre and waging a battle against BJP, has avoided meeting Venkaiah. Presently, this has become hot topic in political circuits in Vijayawada. Even though Venkaiah has come to Amaravati on an official work in the position of Vice President and Chandrababu is very much present in Amaravati, Naidu stayed away from attending any official event graced by Venkaiah.
Further even as Venkaiah has been elevated to a constitutional post of Vice President, in Telugu States, Venkaiah is BJP and BJP is Venkaiah. Moreover amidst this, Naidu doesn't want to interact with him. Although there is a sense of opinion among many Telugu people that Vankaiah also couldn't do much to our own state that is bifurcated unilaterally.
As per report as BJP has betrayed AP totally by not fulfilling all its
bifurcation promises including Special Category Status or Financial Assistance
to backward districts of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra, Steel Plant to Kadapa or
Special Railway Zone to Vizag among others, the people of AP are fuming over
the Saffron party. Meanwhile Opposition YSRCP and other new party Janasena too
not speaking against Modi or BJP and TDP is the only party taking on BJP, Naidu
doesn't want to give a single chance to Opposition parties and hence stayed
away from the events attended by Venkaiah.
Religion politics have not fared well in the South Accordingly Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is campaigning for the BJP in Telangana ahead of the Assembly elections, has once again evoked Sardar Patel and said that Telangana wouldn't have been a reality if Sardar Patel did not free the erstwhile Hyderabad State from Nizam Rule. Meanwhile stating that Patel is the reason for India's unity, he said we can say "Bharat Maata ki Jai" in India only because of Patel.
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth