Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Municipal administration and urban development Minister KT Rama Rao at Mana Nagaram program said in efforts to keep a tab on pollution in the city, the Telangana government will soon purchase 500 electric buses and they would be part of RTC city buses.
As per the latest report the Minister said that the government was planning to remove the diesel buses in a phased manner. Meanwhile he pointed out that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) was already using electric vehicles for its garbage collection.
Furthermore during the interactive session, Mana Nagaram, KT Rama listened
the problems of citizens and addressed the pending issues at Kukatpally. Media
report added that KTR called upon the citizens to be more responsible and
sensitive towards civic issues. He appealed to the people to use separate bins
for solid and liquid waste.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019