Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Municipal administration and urban development Minister KT Rama Rao at Mana Nagaram program said in efforts to keep a tab on pollution in the city, the Telangana government will soon purchase 500 electric buses and they would be part of RTC city buses.
As per the latest report the Minister said that the government was planning to remove the diesel buses in a phased manner. Meanwhile he pointed out that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) was already using electric vehicles for its garbage collection.
Furthermore during the interactive session, Mana Nagaram, KT Rama listened
the problems of citizens and addressed the pending issues at Kukatpally. Media
report added that KTR called upon the citizens to be more responsible and
sensitive towards civic issues. He appealed to the people to use separate bins
for solid and liquid waste.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon