Chennai sources reported that recording of late chief minister Jayalalitha's voice, telling a doctor that her blood pressure of 140/80 was normal for her, has been made available to the media by the commission probing her death. Meanwhile when a duty doctor tells Jayalalitha her blood pressure was "high, it reads 140 (systolic)," she asks "by", meaning what was the diastolic value.
Further to this, the doctor replies "140/80," and she replies "it’s okay for me... normal." Moreover at the beginning of the 1:07 minute audio, which has beep sounds of the monitors, she coughs and says she can hear a sound, (to denote her breathing difficulty) and it was similar to whistles made by fans in cinema houses.
Furthermore she also tells a man, identified as Dr K S Sivakumar, her physician
that if it was not possible (to download a mobile application to record her
wheezing) leave it and moreover in another 33 second audio, which is connected
to the other recording, Dr Sivakumar tells Jayalalitha, who is breathing
heavily, that he is recording the wheezing and it was not "very intense
now." Moreover her last voice recordings were made available by the
Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry on Saturday, probing the
circumstances leading to the hospitalization and the subsequent death of the
late leader in 2016.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!