The Uttar Pradesh government has given a condition to its employees that they'll not be given their monthly salaries if they don't have toilets constructed in their homes. Sheetal Varma, the district collector of Seetapur district of Uttar Pradesh had given a bizarre order before few days.
She had said that all the government employees must send photos of the toilets of their homes. As per the order, the employees had to send a Selfie of themselves with the toilets along with the certificate of construction of the toilets.
The employees failing to send toilet
selfies will not be paid may month salary, and will be paid salary only after
submitting the proof of construction of the toilets. Following this, the
government employees of Uttar Pradesh have started sending selfies from
toilets. This measure is a part of clean India campaign.
Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face Janasena Party's Spokesperson and its face in Television debates, Addepalli Sridhar is likely to quit the party and join some other party. Addepalli Sridhar announced that he will stay away from the party affairs from now. He himself made this announcement through his Twitter account.
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?