The Uttar Pradesh government has given a condition to its employees that they'll not be given their monthly salaries if they don't have toilets constructed in their homes. Sheetal Varma, the district collector of Seetapur district of Uttar Pradesh had given a bizarre order before few days.
She had said that all the government employees must send photos of the toilets of their homes. As per the order, the employees had to send a Selfie of themselves with the toilets along with the certificate of construction of the toilets.
The employees failing to send toilet
selfies will not be paid may month salary, and will be paid salary only after
submitting the proof of construction of the toilets. Following this, the
government employees of Uttar Pradesh have started sending selfies from
toilets. This measure is a part of clean India campaign.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm