According to sources from New Delhi if Narendra Modi expected Karnataka to be the icing on the cake on the eve of the completion of his four years in office, he must be disappointed. Recently the setback in the southern state is only one of the several reverses which the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has suffered in the recent past. Moreover these include a series of by-election defeats in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and UP, which have not been adequately compensated by the party's successes in the northeast.
As per report that's because electoral outcomes in the country's heartland have a greater salience than those in a region generally regarded as remote and moreover considering that three more assembly elections are due in the next few months where the BJP is facing the anti-incumbency factor, it is obvious that Modi's fourth anniversary is not the happiest of occasions.
Furthermore all these initiatives should really
have been an add-on to an atmosphere of economic buoyancy which is absent.
Unless this perception changes with, say, an implementation of the Modicare
program of medical insurance in the next few months, the government will not be
able to look forward to next year's general election with high hopes.
13 year old dies in boxing contest! A horrible incident of a kid who had been made to participate in boxing contests, dying after facing a fatal blow in the game has sent shock waves across the world. In Thailand, kids who have not even crossed their adolescence being forced to contest in boxing championships have become a common phenomenon.
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India